“Although I haven’t been an entrepreneur for very long, I can sum up my advice into five simple tips.”, tells Thomas Monte from Cerebellum Strategies.
“I think these common sense tips apply to any business from a programming company, to a blog, and anything else.”.
- Tip #1 Passion and Skill are the start of any good business!
- Tip #2 Corporations are People, my friend!
- Tip #3 Don’t Jump without a parachute!
- Tip #4 Pinch Pennies Until they scream!
- Tip #5 Think Small in the short term, Think big in the long term! - If you look at businesses that have been successful, most of the haven’t been successful overnight.
- Darren Rowse writes on the blog Problogger. He started blogging in 2002, but didn’t become successful until he had done some trial and error over several years.
- Henry Ford failed twice in creating cars, before he founded Ford.
- Rowland Hussey Macy failed with several stores before creating Macy’s.
read full article here.